Thursday, December 22, 2011

Another great trip!

... with more great friends!  We feel so blessed!

After our epic trip to Tanzania and Egypt in 2010 (http://ancientsafari.blogspot.com/), I didn't think we'd travel again for several more years.  But last April when Dennis said "My 60th year will begin this November ~ let's not wait until next year and GO ON MY BIRTHDAY TRIP NOW", who was I to argue?  Of course, the icing was slathered on the cake when we discovered that our good friends, Robb and Anabel, were ALSO planning a trip to Ecuador to celebrate THEIR 60th birthdays (Robb's TRUE birthday was actually the day we arrived!).  The synchronicities were just too great to ignore, so within 48 hours Robb and Anabel were booked on our bus tour and we started our planning.

All of the credit for this trip AGAIN goes to Dennis.  He is SUCH a Master Travel Planner ~ all I have to do is pack and show up.  How blessed am I?

So it is with great joy that I manage all of our pictures and videos and create not only this blog, but a full-on DVD production of each of our trips.  If you're ever in our neck of woods, come on by and allow us to share our 3-DVD production of Tanzania, and the 2-DVD production of Egypt. 

Bring your toothbrush.

NEXT POST?  I'll start with the lovely hotels we stayed at during our interior of Ecuador bus tour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment